For adolescents to grow by exploring the fundamental and universal questions of life that exist across cultures and time. This community project provides the opportunity for adolescents to develop an authentic relationship with themselves, with each other, adults and elders, as well as develop themselves socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and spiritually.
Dialogue, Reflect, Learn, Grow
What is this about?
It is about conversations between:
- Adolescents from around the world
- Adolescents and adults
- Adolescents and elders
Expanding your capacity for self-care & self-mastery through experiencing:
- Will, imagination, and creativity
- Confidence, esteem, self-worth
On topics that matter:
- Love & Sexuality
- Spirituality & Religion
- Meaning & Purpose
- And more (see: https://nomadicschool.org/questions/)
Learn About Yourself... by Learning About Others
How will it happen?
When, Where, How Often...
- In person & Online
- Small groups of 5 to 7 people
- Social and inner explorations (weekly)
- Conversations (monthly) based on a
What more to know?
- Participation is free of charge for adolescents
- Adolescents are invited to share their ideas by writing blogs, essays, and creating videos on our social platforms.